Avocado Benefits: 10 Magical Benefits of avocado
- Avocados have many health benefits which contribute to enhance your beauty. If you use ripened avocados on your skin daily to moisturize you will find revitalizing effects on skin.
- Who are suffering from diabetes, it is most important to be attentive to the types of fats you are consuming. Healthy fats of avocado are enriched in monounsaturated fatty acids that may help the body process glucose and use insulin more effectively.
- Avocados are also rich in beneficial nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin E. It contains potent carotenoid antioxidants lutein, zeaxanthin. Antioxidants prevent oxidative stress and help the body maintain cellular health.
- Nothing tastes (and smells) better than a warm loaf of banana or pumpkin bread fresh out of the oven. You will create sweet, nutty bread by adding an avocado to your favorite bread recipe.
- A low-calorie dessert has never tasted so good! Combine avocados, bananas, and chocolate during a blender until smooth and creamy. For a more intense flavor, you will add spread. Chill within the refrigerator for an hour or two and enjoy!
- There is an alternative way of gazpacho that is avocado. Blend together avocados, onions, milk, yogurt, vegetable broth and cucumber. Add a little lemon juice and chopped mint for extra flavor and season with ground pepper. Chill overnight and enjoy during warm weather!
- Avocados can be added to everything from soups, salads, sandwiches, mousse, smoothies, as a base for puddings, healthy brownie recipes, creamsicles and much more.
- If you are battling with dark spots or scars this mask should be especially beneficial to smooth out your skin tone. Especially if used on a regular basis.
- The benefits of avocado is you can add a variation of carrier and essence oils to the recipe if you so desire. Instead of using jojoba you can use castor oil, coconut oil or olive oil.
- It is more used to improve the condition of hair by acting as a moisturizer. It makes hair shiny and gorgeous and the skin moisturized and supple.
Avocados can help you lose weight
The high fat content in avocados does not make you fat, on the contrary: Since the avocado comes with almost no carbohydrates, it greases fat and the many fibers for a long time. This keeps the insulin level low and protects against food cravings, as the nutrition expert and internist Dr. Matthias Riedl explains on request from FITBOOK. Unlike carbohydrates, you can hardly eat too much fat – a high intake goes hand in hand with nausea.
Beautiful skin thanks to vitamin E and carotenoids
One of the main reasons why our skin ages is due to UV radiation. The carotenoids contained in the avocado are intended to protect against this. The high proportion of antioxidant vitamin E also supports the body in the fight against free radicals. Vitamin E is also said to have a positive effect on collagen production. And thanks to the biotin, beautiful fingernails and hair wave.
The avocado is good for the eyes
The carotenoids lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin are natural dyes that are involved in the visual process. Lutein in particular is said to help against age-related eye diseases. According to the consumer advice center, however, it should not be taken as a dietary supplement, but in the form of food, since the effects also depend on other carotenoids. So the avocado is ideal.
Promising active ingredient Avocatin B
Scientists from the University of Waterloo in Canada found a substance in avocado in 2015 that is promising in the treatment of leukemia (blood cancer). In its research tests, the so-called avocatin B fought leukemia stem cells, while it left the healthy cells intact. Even if studies on leukemia patients are still pending, this finding shows which undreamed-of healing powers could lie dormant in the ingredients of the avocado.
Tips for buying and storing avocados
Avocados are harvested like unripe bananas and only ripen during transport and storage. Although grown in Central America thousands of years ago, today’s avocados mainly come from Israel, Mexico, Florida, California, Brazil, Spain and Italy.
It is best not to buy an avocado when it is fully ripe. The pulp should still be firm and should only give way slightly when you press your finger. Under no circumstances store in the refrigerator at home, but always store at room temperature.
For more facts visit our Homepage